Metatrader 4 trading Report
How to see Metatrader 4 trading Report?
- Go to your Terminal in your MT4 platform and choose Account History.
- Check that you see all the trades you want to by pressing on the Time field.
- Press Right Click on the mouse.
- Choose All History in case you want all the trades.
- Choose the Comments field (most of the EA / Forex Robot write comments for any trade).
- Press Save as Report and save the file on your computer.
How to generate Metatrader 4 Detailed Report?
- Choose All History.
- Choose the Comments field (it’s very important for automatic trading).
- Press Save as Detailed Report and save the file on your computer.
In The report you will see:
- Account details like Account Number, Name, Currency, Leverage, and date of the report.
- Closed transactions (closed trades).
- Open trades.
- Working Orders.
- Summery (Deposit/Withdrawal, Closed Trade P/L, Floating P/L, Balance, Equity, Margin, and Free Margin).
- Graph of your MT4 account.
That’s all, now you can send the MT4 report by email and use it any time you want.